Pages

2.07.2012

Hint of Spring

Hello all!
The weather has been so gloomy and gray lately it just sucks the life out of me.
I've been slipping some hints of spring into my wardrobe to try to liven things up.

Bright accessories and flowy materials--


Forever 21 printed scarf. Coach sneakers. Forever 21 neon pink belt. Coach fuchsia scarf. Forever 21 sheer, flowy top.

Usually during winter I only wear dark reds, burgundys, and dark purples on my nails.
Now I painted my nails light pink with a gold accent nail on my left ring finger and my right pointer and middle fingers.
Whenever I get a glimpse of the light colors it reminds me that warmer weather is coming!


Finally, I've been using lotion with a little bit of self tanner in it just so I don't feel quite so pasty hahaha. Also, I've taken a break from my Chanel perfume for a lighter scent. I've been using lighter colored lip products as opposed to my typical winter colors.


Jergens Natural Glow lotion for light to medium skin. Sinful Colors nail polish in Euro Trash. Revlon nail polish in Cotton Candy (it also smells like cotton candy). Forever 21 lip balm in the scent Tropical Berry. Lancome Juicy Tube in Berry Bold. Tommy Girl perfume.

Hope you guys enjoyed these tips!
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment