Pages

2.16.2012

Sunshine

Hello lovelies!
I don't know what's wrong with me. I have really been wanting to blog but I'm having... bloggers block?
I just haven't been able to think of anything to talk about.

It's been sunny the past couple of days and it makes me want warm weather even more!

Have you guys heard of Moschino?
It's a brand that started in Italy and I think it might be more popular in Europe but their belts are kind of an icon.
They're pricy, but I've seen used and vintage ones on ebay reasonably priced.
What do you guys think?

Also, I love the look of picking one color and using different shades of it in an outfit. It's all about different shapes and balance.

I figured I'd throw in a quick outfit from when I was home.
It's nothing special but I really like the detail of the tank.

Details-- Cardigan: Forever 21 (old). Tank: American Eagle. Pants: Target. Boots: DSW.

Thanks for reading!
I promise I'm going to plan out some new posts this weekend :)
XO Kara



0 comments:

Post a Comment