Pages

2.02.2012

Give Me Some Lip

Hello!
You might have seen my previous post showing you guys 
that my Sephora package came in the mail.
The wait is over! 
Here is what I got and I'll do a little review of each of the products.

First, I got the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip set
It's basically just a little sampler of their best selling lip products


Here's a photo of the actual products
From the back to front--
Tarte Natural Lip Tint in Moody, Kat Von D Lipstick in Celebutard, Benefit Benetint in Rose, Buxom Lipgloss in Leslie, 
Smashbox Lipgloss in Fame, Lancome Juicy Tubes in Berry Bold


I am in love with the Tarte Lip Tint, it gives a really pretty deep, berry color. I am not the biggest fan of the lipstick because it is so nude, it kind of makes me look dead. The Benetint gives a nice subtle color and can also be used on your cheeks. I love the Buxom gloss, the color isn't anything extraordinary, but it is also a lip plumper and tingles when you put it on. The Smashbox gloss is probably my favorite because it is the prettiest color. The only downfall is its odd smell. Finally the Juicy Tube gives a nice, simple, glossy look without a lot of color and it smells really good.

I also got a new NARS Laguna Bronzer because I ran out of my last one. While I do really like the Clinique bronzer, this one is my favorite.


When you order from Sephora you're able to pick three sample products.
I chose a Chloé perfume, BCBGMAXAZRIA, and Prada.


The Chloé one is definitely my favorite and I might invest in it when it gets warmer out. I didn't really like it in the bottle, but it smelled really nice on. It's very feminine and light, also slightly floral. The BCBGMAXAZRIA is nice, but it's incredibly sweet. I wouldn't be able to wear it all the time. The Prada one is my least favorite, it's smells very old lady-ish.

Finally, here is what the Smashbox Lipgloss looks like on


I hope you guys try these products!
I'm really happy I bought this lip set because I got to try some new products and now I will end up buying the full sized ones at some point!

Thanks for reading, lovelies.
XO Kara



0 comments:

Post a Comment