Pages

2.08.2012

Two Timer

I was having a day when I couldn't make up my mind on what to wear.
I tried this on, but actually ended up not wearing it.
I really like the way the color of the scarf photographed though, I forgot how much I like it.


 This actually isn't an infinity scarf. I just tied the two ends together in a knot and looped it around to make it kind of a DIY infinity scarf.


I wanted this to be a really neutral outfit with just a bit of color so I kept the rest of it quite plain.
I actually just wore the brown version of this sweater, seen HERE, but chose to not belt it this time.
When you wear it open, you risk losing your waist and making your frame look more boxy, but I want just looking for a simple, easy, and comfortable outfit so decided against belting it.

Details-- Sweater PacSun. Tee: H&M. Scarf: Unknown. Belt: Forever 21. 
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind. Boots: DSW.

Thanks for reading!
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment