Pages

2.27.2012

February Favorites

Hello loves
Here's some of my favorite things from the month of February :)


Clinique blush in New Clover- It's the perfect medium pink.
Making my own tinted moisturizer by combining my Aveeno moisturizer with the Makeup Forever HD Foundation. It gives me enough coverage without being too much.
Sinful Colors nail polish 108 Thimbleberry- It photographed a bit orange. It's really a nice kind of coral pink in person. I'm on the hunt for the perfect coral nail polish- RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE.
Benetint by Benefit in Rose.


I have re-fallen in love with my hair extensions. I've been wearing them out on weekends and also for more casual wear. They aren't super long so it's not very drastic.
Clean & Clear body wash in Wildberry & Guava.
I'm not kidding you- go buy this stuff. It smells PHENOMENAL.


Instrumental music. One of my current favorites: 
Arrival of the Birds & Transformation by The Cinematic Orchestra.
A close second: 
Be Comfortable, Creature by Explosions In The Sky


Isaiah 41:10-- 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Talk to you soon!
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment