Pages

2.06.2012

Catch Up

Hello everyone!
I don't have anything beauty related to talk about today.
I just thought I'd make a quick post about my day.
Mondays are a really long day for me, but I got quite a bit accomplished today.
I'm making progress on re-reading the Harry Potter series.
I'm currently on the 5th book

I made turkey burgers a little bit ago for some of my friends and I had a leftover one for dinner tonight.
They're really simple to make.
I take a 93% lean package of ground turkey and add chopped garlic, salt and season salt and make burgers out of them. A serving is 1/5 of the package but I actually made 8 burgers out of it, so they were just a little smaller.
I grilled them on an indoor grill and tonight I ate it on a whole wheat english muffin with spinach, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup and mustard.
You guys should really give it a try, they're so good.


I also had some carrots, half a banana and a diet citrus green tea

My friends Chelsea and Rachel are at the City & Colour concert tonight and I'm 
so incredibly jealous.
I bet they're having a great time.

This is one of my favorite songs by them-- click to listen

Overall, it was a good day. All I wanted to do was stay in bed when I saw how gloomy it was outside but as the sun came out I got in a more productive mood.

I hope you all had a good day, and that this week goes well :)
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment