Pages

3.04.2012

Wendy's Lookbook

Hello there!
Today I want to share with you one of my absolute favorite blogs.
I just got the urge to do this post after I watched Wendy's latest youtube video.
I'm sure at least some of you are aware of the amount of beauty guru's on youtube. I'm subscribed to quite a few myself.
While I enjoy all of their videos, it tends to get a bit repetitive-- what's in my bag, my foundation routine, monthly favorites, etc.
I just want to express to all of you how great Wendy and her mystery man's videos are. They are of such high quality, and are really unique. They deserve to be more widely known. 


Besides their great work, Wendy has impeccable style and she's really funny. I'm constantly inspired by her.

I hope you all check her out!
What are some of your favorite blogs/youtubers?

Since a blog post without pictures is no fun, here is my latest coral obsession.


How cute is this? I cannot express to you how badly I want this handmade, leather clutch. The seller makes them to order and there are also more colors available. Check it out here.

XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment