Pages

3.12.2012

Coral Love

Hello loves!
I'm sorry it's been SO long since I last posted.
My spring break started on Friday and it's been kind of a crazy week.
I went shopping with my mom on Saturday. I'm looking for a bag that I can use in summer and fall.
I love the Maddox Collection from Fossil. I've been eyeing this particular bag.


It looks cute crossbody, and has a nice structure. I'm looking for a bag that I can use in Spain that's big enough to travel with but not huge. What do you guys think?

While we were at Macy's I fell in love with this lightweight coral jacket. It's water resistant, has an interesting collar, is perfect for layering and is a beautiful color. And I got it on sale! Woo!


I experimented with layering a denim shirt and a vest under it and leaving it open. And also wearing it closed with a bright scarf that has the same coral color in it.

Details-- Jacket: IZOD. Scarf: From a boutique up north. Denim Shirt: Old Navy. 
Vest: Liz Claiborne. Belt: Forever 21. Pants: Target. Boots: DSW. Watch: Fossil.

Overall I'm super happy with my find! I hope you guys have been doing well and I'll talk to you soon!

XO Kara


0 comments:

Post a Comment