Pages

3.25.2012

Spain Style

Hola todos!

So I mentioned in my very first blog post that part of the reason why I started this blog was to have a place to share my 
experiences when I live in Alicante, Spain this fall.
I have been researching the fashion in Spain and I can't wait to truly experience it.

They definitely cover up more skin than Americans and large, billowy fabrics are quite common. I love seeing common trends like colored jeans and their take on it. I also enjoy seeing them in TOMS. Having a common ground will be great for starting conversation and making friends with the natives.

Also, these Spanish women look phenomenal in slouchy, boyfriend style jeans with the bottoms cuffed up to give some shape.



I'm absolutely ecstatic for this opportunity and it can't come fast enough.
I can't wait to share my experiences with you all.

Thanks for reading! Talk to you soon.
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment