Pages

3.19.2012

Spring Break Haul

Hello my loves!
I'm so sorry I was MIA the past week.
I was literally living at my job and trying to hang out with as many people as possible over my short break from school.
This has been the longest I have ever gone without shopping-- 
I haven't gone SINCE AUGUST. I mean, I've bought a few things here and there but not a full blown shopping trip.
I decided it was okay to treat myself :)


Nike Lunarlon Running Shoes. TOMS Floral Cordones. MIA Leopard Loafers.


Coral IZOD jacket. Black satiny shirt from Marshall's. Mint crops from Marshall's.


Calvin Klein yoga leggings. Puma shorts. Nike shorts.


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus. Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC20. Mac Paint Pot in Painterly. Clinique Chubby Stick 07 Super Strawberry. 
Chanel Lipstick in Charme. Lucky Brand Bracelets.


Clinique Foaming Mousse Cleanser. Lush It's Raining Men Shower Gel. Samples of Lush's Almond Smoothie and Ocean Salt. Lush's Buffy Body Butter.

I always stop in Lush when I'm at Macy's but to be honest I've always been a little clueless as to what to get. After hearing so many rave reviews on YouTube I decided to finally get a couple products.
I got the travel size of It's Raining Men and I absolutely love it. It lathers really well and smells soo good. The Buffy Body Butter has ground almonds in it so it also exfoliates-- I plan to use it about once a week. This is how the worker [who was so nice and helpful] said to use it-- take your shower and at the end turn off the water and rub Buffy all over. Afterwards turn the shower back on and run a loofa all over your body to get off any of the almond pieces. I should warn you, it leaves a slight residue. If that bothers you check out Aqua Mirabilis. It's really moisturizing though and makes your shower a little more luxurious.

Overall I'm really happy with everything I got. I still want to order a Mac quad from the Shop collection and the Nicki Minaj Viva Glam lipstick. We'll see though!
I was chatting with the workers in Lush, they're so nice and so helpful and also the gorgeous woman who was helping me at the Mac counter.

I hope you guys enjoyed!
Have you gone shopping lately?

XO Kara



0 comments:

Post a Comment