Pages

3.28.2012

Simplicity

Hello lovelies
I just have a quick OOTD
There's nothing too special about it, I just always forget how much I like these jeans.
I usually gravitate towards dark wash skinny jeans; I don't reach for these much.
They are designed really well-- the straight leg helps elongate and slim your legs.
I have really short legs, so that's great.
Although anyone could throw this outfit together, I love the way it makes me feel. The slouchy, comfortable, shirt slightly tucked in to still have shape, and the well built jeans combined is great.




Details-- V Neck: Target. Jeans: Miss Me. Belt: Forever 21. Shoes: TOMS Floral Cordones. Bracelets: Lucky Brand. Watch: D&G.

I also took photos for a makeup tutorial and my foundation routine, so keep your eye out for those posts coming soon!

Thanks for reading and have a great day :)
XO Kara

2 comments: