Pages

3.22.2012

Immortal

Hellooo!

Over spring break I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Michael Jackson 
Cirque Du Soleil performance.
I cannot tell you how amazing it was.
Everything from the music, to the stage, to the costumes and the performers themselves!
I was in awe the entire time.
I would like to give a huge thank you to the Zoeller's for inviting me.


This also meant I got to spend some time with my great friends Maggie & Mandy :)


I don't know if any of you watch So You Think You Can Dance, but if you're a big fan you'll probably remember Cedric Gardner from season 3.
WELL we saw him there! Quite exciting ...I'd date him.

As for my outfit I was going for a kind of chic look. I stayed with all black to really highlight my shoes and layered some long chain necklaces for a dramatic look.
I wore my jacket when we were outside because it was a little chilly in Milwaukee.
Finally I just wore my black Coach crossbody bag you guys have seen a thousand times... I really need to invest in a clutch or a chain shoulder bag for going out.


Outfit-- Top: Marshall's. Pants: Target. Jacket: IZOD. Loafers: MIA. Watch: Fossil. White/Gold necklace: Forever 21. Grey Necklace: J.Crew. 

Hair/Makeup-- I'm wearing my extensions and just loosely curled my hair and pulled it to one side with a middle part. Make up is pretty simple. Just some gold shadow, black winged eyeliner, lots of mascara, pink cream blush, Clinique Chubby Stick on my lips in the shade Strawberry.

Hope you enjoyed!
XO Kara

2 comments:

  1. you look sooo pretty! sounds like you had a great time!
    Check out my Threadsence Gift Card Giveaway!
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a wonderful night.
      And I'll check it out for sure :)

      Delete