Pages

3.06.2012

Hello Spring

Hello loves!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
The weather is absolutely beautiful and I'm taking advantage of it.
It's currently 65 degrees! Seriously perfect.

I was planning on wearing this silk shirt with more buttons done and tucking the front into my jeans but it wasn't looking the way I wanted.
I was kind of inspired by the bandeau trend and I layered this bright tank under my shirt and undid a few buttons. I left it untucked because it's such a delicate material, I wanted a light and carefree feeling from it.
I don't like the look when people roll up their jeans like 4 times to make them into capris, they usually end up too short and it just looks weird.
Instead, I took my jeans with the skinniest ankle opening and just pulled them up once to make them slightly cropped. 
Finally, on my nails I have the main color a pastel blue, and I have 2 accent nails on each hand-- one mint green and one light gold. Tip: Keep your accent nail in the same color family, or one that is neutral and compliments the main color. It looks weird, in my opinion, if you have a completely opposite color.



























Details-- Silk shirt: Old Navy. Tank: Forever 21. Jeans: 7 For All Mankind. 
Shoes: Classic TOMS.

I'm enjoying this beautiful day by reading, having an iced tea at my favorite coffee shop, and listening to my current favorite song.


What are you all up to today!
Talk to you soon.
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment