Pages

1.14.2012

Wedding

I hadn't gone to a wedding in years so I was really excited to attend the wedding of my brother's good friend, Tom. Here's my hair, makeup and outfit!

Hair-- 
I simply curled 2 inch sections with my Remington Curling wand, then lightly brushed it out and hair sprayed it.

Makeup-- 
Face: I applied moisturizer, a foundation primer and foundation then I did some contouring with bronzer. After, I applied a cream blush and a finishing powder. 
Face Products: Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer, L'Oreal Paris Foundation Primer, L'Oreal Paris Magic Smooth Foundation, Clinique Bronzer in Aglow, NYX Cream Blush in Glow and Bare Minerals Mineral Veil.

Eyes: I primed my lids, applied white in the inner corner, the nude and gold shadows all over my lids, the darker brown in my crease and the eye pencil under my eyes. I went over the eye pencil with the gold shadow and created a dark V on the outer edges of my eyes with black eyeliner.  Finally I applied several coats of mascara.
Eye Products: Urban Decay Primer Potion, No Name Pallet, Sephora Eye Shadow in Exciting Safari, Maybelline Eyeshadow in Vanilla, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencis in French Fries, Elf Eyeliner in Black, Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in Black.

Lips: I dabbed the red lipstick on to create a base and layered the burgundy color over top of that.
Lip Products: Chanel Lipstick in Gabrielle, Clinique Lipstick in Chianti.

Outfit--
Pumps: Kohl's

Blazer: H&M. Dress: American Eagle.

Bag: Coach

Rings: Forever 21

And here's a photo of the wedding party and the bride & groom.

Sorry this is such a long post! Please comment :)

XO Kara






0 comments:

Post a Comment