Pages

1.19.2012

Happy Birthday

I got to celebrate my dear friend Joe's birthday with some great friends this evening :)

The Group

What I ate (sorry for the poor quality photo)
White Chicken Chili from The Cheesecake Factory

What I wore


Blazer: H&M. Top: Marshall's. Belt: Forever 21. 
Leggings: Marshall's. Boots: DSW. Watch: D&G. Headbands: Target.

Makeup


I kept it simple by priming my lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion and adding Sephora's eyeshadow in Exciting Safari all over my lids and Maybelline's Vanilla in my inner corners and under my brow. Then I made a dark V in the outer corners with Elf eyeliner and applied several coats of Covergirl Lashblast mascara. Then I added some Clinique Blush in Cupid on my cheeks. The focus was the Revlon Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion.

Here's the birthday boy :)

It was a great way to spend one of my last nights in town.
Hope you enjoyed!

XO Kara




0 comments:

Post a Comment