Pages

1.30.2012

Leather Love

I was browsing around Marshall's several weeks ago and came across these 
faux leather shorts.
I wasn't too sure how I felt about them, or if I could pull them off but then I looked at the price tag and they were only $4!!
I figured if I couldn't find a way to wear them, 
it didn't even matter since they were so cheap.



Surprisingly, they have been finding their way 
into my outfits more often than I expected.
Whether it be for going out, a day when I feel a little more edgy, or a New Year's celebration, I've been getting a lot of use out of them.


In this more casual outfit I paired them with this graphic tee you guys have seen before and a chunky cardigan to balance the intensity of the shorts. I wore my combat boots, incorporating more leather, 
but they're short enough that it didn't feel like too much.



 Details-- Sweater: H&M. Tee: H&M. Shorts: Marshall's. Tights: Hue. 
Boots: Steve Madden. Bag: Dooney and Bourke.

These photos were again taken by the fantastic, Chelsea.
Check her our here-- http://seeemmgee.zenfolio.com/

Thanks so much for reading!
I'd love to hear in the comments what kind of posts you guys would like to see!
XO Kara




0 comments:

Post a Comment