Pages

1.26.2012

Kara The Boy

I like incorporating slightly masculine pieces into my outfits balanced with something a bit more feminine.
I bought these Sperry High Tops a while ago but haven't worn them as often as I'd like to.
I feel like they're a little less masculine when I wear my jeans over the top, but still have that kind of "cool" feel.
I paired it with a chunky sweater and wore it off the shoulder to add some femininity, but still have a casual feel.

I liked to balance this by having soft, wavy hair.
Here's how I usually curl my hair.
I use my Remington Curling Wand and curl 2 inch sections, starting with the bottom layer. After I curl all of my hair, I hair spray it and slightly brush it out.




Details-- Sweater: Forever 21. Jeans: American Eagle. Shoes: Sperry Topsider.

Thanks for reading!
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment