Pages

1.31.2012

Neon

Hello lovelies!
I've been loving the neon trend that I have been seeing glimpses of lately.
When the weather starts to warm up I plan on finding ways to incorporate it into my outfits.
I think rather than using one piece as the stable of the outfit, it's really bold to pair several neon items together.
I can't wait to buy a pair of circular-lensed sunglasses.
Finally, I am obsessed with the high waisted swimsuit bottoms, but who knows if I'm daring enough to actually buy some.
Here are some of my favorite items.
















Unknown Lipstick. Alexander Wang Skirt.
Emilio Pucci Shoes. Alexander McQueen Ring.
Diane Von Furstenberg Skirt. H&M Blazer.
H&M Jewelry. Marc Jacobs Bag.
Michael Kors Shorts. Norma Kamali Bikini.
Proenza Schouler Bag. Shimmi Bikini.

Thanks for reading!
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment