Pages

1.23.2012

Favorite Things

Hello everyone!
I'm sorry it has been so long since I last posted.
Things have been crazy with moving back to school and starting class again. I'll do my best to still post regularly :)

Here are some things I have been loving lately!


NYX Cream Blush in Glow. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer. 
Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream in Black Amethyst. 
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom. 
Ring from H&M. Chanel Chance Perfume.

I've been using a lot of moisturizers to prevent dry skin and these have been my favorite. I also like to use a cream blush as opposed to a powder one during winter. 


Sleepytime Green Lemon Jasmine Tea. 
Cinnavanilla Candle. iPod Classic. Betsey Johnson Sunnies.

This tea is great, especially when you get stressed from class, and this is the candle I've been burning most often. My iPod broke a couple months ago, so I'm very happy that I have a new one!


Macy's Scarf. Sparkly J.Crew Top. D&G Watch.

I have been wearing a lot of chunky scarves to stay warm and I've been loving dressing down this sparkly shirt so I can incorporate it into my wardrobe more.

Let me know if any of you guys try any of these items!

XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment