Pages

1.10.2012

Day to Night

Here's a quick way to transition your make up from day to night

Day--

Products-- Clinique Bronzer in Aglow, Clinique Pink Slate Duo, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Maybelline Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Maybelline Gel Liner in Brown, Covergirl Lashblast mascara and Clinique Lipstick in Baby Baby


I primed my lids then I used the matte pink eyeshadow on my entire lid and used the white eyeshadow as an inner corner and brow bone highlight. Then I applied liner on my upper lash line and slightly winged it out.  Then I curled my lashes and applied several coats of mascara. Finally, I swept some bronzer on my cheeks and applied the nude lipstick.

Night--

Products-- Clinique Highlight in Natural, No Name Pallet, Covergirl Lashblast Mascara, Maybelline Eyeshadow in Vanilla, Clinique Lipstick in Tender Heart, Elf Eyeliner in Black, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries, NYX Cream Blush in Glow


To make this look more appropriate for night, I darkened up the outer edges of my eyes with black eyeliner, making the wing more dramatic. Then I ran the eye shadow pencil along my bottom lash line and applied a dark pink shadow lightly over that. Finally I applied another coat of mascara, touched up my highlights, added blush and a cheek highlight and a darker lipstick.

XO Kara

1 comments: