Pages

8.26.2012

The London Eye

Hi friends!
I hope you liked the last post.
London has been so much more than I ever could have hoped for.
The food has been so delicious, the weather has been pretty good [always have to have my umbrella though], and we have been doing so so much walking.
We did a lot on day two of London, so I'm going to share it with you in several posts.

Today I'll be showing you the London Eye, which we actually went on the first day :)
We chose to go at night so we could see the lights all around London.
As we did so much exploring during the day, it really started to put everything into perspective as far as its location.


 We got some delicious ice cream before getting in line
 Big Ben and the House of Parliment




Another view of Big Ben after we got off the Eye

I hope you guys liked this post!
I've seriously loved everything so far
Can't wait to talk to you again soon!
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment