Pages

8.07.2012

Hello and Goodbye

Hello loves
I said my first goodbye yesterday; I'm not ready for this part of studying abroad.
It was honestly really sad, I'm so close to my friends and family. It's going to be a rough three months, but I'm sure it will be so worth it.

EXCITING NEWS THOUGH!!
I finally have a good camera.
Normally I would use my Nikon Coolpix [which has a broken piece on it, so it's really annoying to use], my iPhone, or photobooth, which is why my photos are usually not the best quality.

I got my birthday present early and I'm so unbelievably happy.
I had to convince my parents that this is an investment, and how essential it will be for traveling [and obviously blogging]
My new Canon Rebel t3i
Thank you so much mom & dad <3

I thought I'd do an outfit of the day today
It's nothing special, but it was really comfortable and good for running errands.






Details-- Necklace: Forever 21. Tank: American Eagle. Jeans: American Eagle. 
Sandals: Michael Kors. Watch: Fossil. Ring: H&M.

Thanks so much for reading!
Talk to you soon
XO Kara

6 comments:

  1. Love these photos! Looks like you instantly became a professional photographer. Can't wait to see Outfit of the Day in Europe. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am loving the camera so much. And I'm really excited too!!

      Delete
  2. Great post love you're so pretty <3
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH that is the same camera I have! OMG you are going to LOVE it! YAY! BTW--You look GORGEOUS! I can't let the camera get that close to me LOL!
    xoxo
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beyond happy with it! Thank you so much doll!

      Delete
  4. you are such a cutie! love the necklace
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete