Pages

8.22.2012

Celebration

You guys...

I leave tomorrow.

Like what?
I can't wrap my head around that.
I wanted to have one last night out with some of my favorite people to say goodbye and also celebrate my birthday.
We went to the Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious.
I tried taking photos of my food, but it was soo dark and I didn't want to use my flash.
Being the weirdo I am, I just Googled images of what I got
Beets and Goat Cheese Salad 
Chicken Samosas with Cilantro Sauce
[Images via Yelp]
And I split a piece of White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake with Rachel.

It was delicious and way way too much food.

Here's what I wore!



Details-- Dress: Marshalls. Belt: H&M. Wedges: BCBG. Bracelet: Forever 21.
I should have gotten a photo of the back of this dress because that's my favorite part; there is a deep V and I think it's a really pretty detail.

ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT.
Anyone who lives around me, I am currently phone-less and in desperate need of one. If you have an iPhone for AT&T please please please let me know! Message me on Facebook or Tweet at me.

Thanks a lot for reading!
Talk to you soon
XO Kara 


1 comments: