Pages

1.09.2013

Review :: Maybelline Fit Me

Hey friends!
How's life?
Are you keeping to your resolutions?

I've been doing pretty well with mine :)
I'm really enjoying journaling every day

Today I have a review for you
As winter is in full swing, I have lost most of my tan
Sad day
My foundations are a bit too dark for me now, and I decided to try a new drugstore foundation, rather than buy a high end one
I heard good things about the Maybelline Fit Me foundation so I gave it a shot



My first impression wasn't particularly great, but after several uses I have really grown to like it
This has become my every day foundation

It is a true liquid foundation, not too heavy and not too light
It gives nice coverage, and I think it's pretty buildable
I like the finish it leaves on my skin
It's not at all cakey, even when powder is applied
It's not quite as dewy and Nars Sheer Glow, but it still looks fresh on the skin

[taken with flash]

I have normal to dry skin
I'm not sure how this foundation would work on oily skin, but it's not extremely dewy as I just said, so I think it would work on a variety of skin types

I have only applied this foundation with a flat foundation brush [Sigma F60]
This has worked perfect for me, so I haven't tried any other methods

They have a nice color range, I believe there are 18 in total
Since I am so incredibly pale at the current moment, I think I bought the shade second from the lightest
This is unacceptable, I need to start tanning, pronto



This is how it leaves my skin with no concealer or powder

Overall, I definitely recommend this foundation
I don't really have anything to complain about!
And for around $6 it's definitely a bargain

Thanks for reading!
XO Kara


1 comments:

  1. I'm always on the hunt for a good foundation! It looks great on your skin! I think I'm going to give it a try:)! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete