Pages

6.18.2012

Simple Lines

Happy Monday!
Thanks for all of your very nice comments on my last post!
I don't know if I will ever be able to handle sharing a closet, so I admire those of you who do :)

I feel like it's been ages since I've just posted an OOTD.
The other day it was a little bit cooler out, so I could get away with wearing pants. I really love summer clothing, but there's times where I definitely miss more of the fall styles.

While this outfit is quite simple, I like the cut of it as a whole. From the top knot, to the high neck of the scarf, and to the clean cut of the pants, this outfit feels chic and put together without being fussy.


 Frankie likes photobombing 
 As always, stacked bracelets and ring I recently found
 My go-to sandals
Round sunnies

Details-- Top: Forever 21. Pants: Target. Scarf: Target. Sandals: Michael Kors. Bag: Coach. Sunnies: Target. Arm Candy: Handmade, D&G and Lucky Brand. Ring: Forever 21. 
Nails: Don't Mess With OPI by OPI.


Makeup for today-- I've been using my new Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple. It's easy to wear red lips during the day with this product since it's slightly sheer and not too intense.
I paired it with a light golden brown and slightly smokey eye and black winged liner.

Thanks so much for reading!!
XO Kara

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable and I love your makeup! You're such a doll!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lip butter colour! So pretty on you! :)

    missmeganmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete