Pages

6.20.2012

Shopping Addict

I'm done. Okay? You guys can't let me go shopping anymore.
I don't know why I just love buying things so much. I seriously love adding to my makeup collection and getting the occasional item of clothing.
It has gotten too frequent lately though. So now I'm going to focus on saving money, and maybe I can shop a bit in a couple weeks.
ANYWAY, here's a few things I've picked up recently :)

Overview
[I was listening to "Small Bump" by Ed Sheeran, as you can see YouTube is up on my computer. He's phenomenal, check him out]
NYX Jumbo Pencils in Peacock and Horse Raddish. NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Dolly Girl.
Aveeno tinted moisturizer and a travel size of Urban Decay's "All Nighter" makeup setting spray.
From Mac's Casual Color collection, Lip & Cheek pot in Have A Lovely Day! [I have been LOVING this, you need to check out this collection]
Finally got some Revlon Lip Butters!! Candy Apple and Strawberry Shortcake. OPI Nailpolish in Don't Mess With OPI. Sinful colors nail polishes in Pink Forever and Unicorn. Mac brush cleanser.
Tank from PacSun.
New organizer from Target.
Container that is meant for papers, but I put it on top of one of my ottomans to hold my jewelry boxes and perfumes and to de-clutter my makeup desk. I'm thinking of finding just a flat mirror that will fit in the bottom and making it a little DIY project. What do you think?

Also, I have a favor to ask. My friend Jesse submitted a t-shirt design to Threadless, and it would be awesome if you guys could go give his design 5 stars!


Thanks for reading!
I have a make up tutorial that was requested coming soon and it uses some of these products. Keep an eye out for that!
Talk to you soon :)
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment