Pages

5.03.2012

Rediscovered

Hello lovelies!
Today is my last day of class!
I cannot believe another year is already done. It goes so fast.

I've been hitting up Starbucks a lot lately because 
I'd prefer to study there as opposed to the library.
I also really value alone time and it's not usually too busy when I go, so that's really nice.

Do you have clothes in your closet you just forget you have?
That's how I am with this black dress. It's super simple, but also really versatile. I'm glad I rediscovered it and I plan on working it into my wardrobe more.
I was actually reminded of it when I was on campus yesterday--
I saw a girl wearing the cutest, mustard yellow, knit maxi skirt.
I was so jealous, I wanted to go steal it from her... haha!

Anyway, here's my OOTD!










Details-- Dress: H&M. Denim shirt: Old Navy. Scarf: Target. Sandals: Michael Kors. Sunnies: Betsey Johnson.
Gold Bracelet: Forever 21. Two handmade bracelets. 
Watch: D&G. Blue and Black Bracelets: Lucky Brand.














P.S. I'll be doing a tutorial on this makeup look soon, so keep an eye out for that :)
Thanks for reading, talk to you soon!
XO Kara

2 comments:

  1. Love your bracelets & watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I often forget what I have in my closet. Probably this will never change;)

    ReplyDelete