Pages

4.04.2012

Simple & Sultry

Hello my lovely readers!
I'm so sorry my posts have been so inconsistent.
I'm hoping to get back into a routine, I've just been so busy with school.

Today I have one of my favorite eye looks that I've been wearing lately.
I don't like not wearing any eyeliner, but that is what takes me the longest in my makeup routine, and that's the last thing I want to do when I'm heading to early morning classes.
I'm a big fan of liner on the upper lash line, but lately I've been going back to my middle school days and opting for my lower water line.

This is so much easier because it defines your eyes but you don't have to worry about making the lines uneven or really screwing it up.

So here's the look! Hope you enjoy.





 Sorry this photo is so blurry! But I wanted to give you a close up view as well.


The best part about this look is it's soo simple and there's not a ton of products. First I used my Mac Paint Pot in Painterly as a base, just place it all over the lid and up onto the brow bone. Next, I actually place my highlight before the lid shadow. I just used a Maybelline shadow in Vanilla. Place this on the inner corners and brow bones. You can use any color shadow for this look but I really like the way it looks with gold, so I used the gold shadow in my no name pallet from Ulta. Next, use a very black eyeliner and run it alone your lower water line. I also added a tiny bit to the very outer edge of my upper lash line and winged it out. Then finish with several coats of mascara!

It's so simple but has a kind of dramatic effect.
I hope this was helpful and thanks so much for reading!

XO Kara

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous eye makeup. you have pretty eyes. :) enjoyed browsing your blog. you're a talented writer. following you now on google. i'd be honored if we stayed connected. have a great day!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    ❤AdamAlexMommy❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you! Thank you very much.
      I just took a look around your blog and I love it!
      Following you back :)

      Delete