Pages

4.10.2012

Betsey Johnson Nail Polish

Hi there loves!
I hope your day is going well.
I am so anxious for the next 4 weeks of class to be done that time seems to be in slow motion.
I'm trying to stay motivated and positive though, summer will be here before we know it!

I was just browsing around on some blogs today and I came across this video


While some of Betsey Johnson's designs are a bit out there for my taste, I absolutely love her. She proves you can be young at heart. My cat eye sunglasses I have from her are some of my favorites.

Here is a preview of the line


I really love all of the colors. I think I'll have to pick some up when it comes out!
What do you guys think?

Have a great rest of your day!
XO Kara

7 comments:

  1. Hy! I came across your blog! Very nice!
    Would you like to support each other by following? Let me know..
    http://nufashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah definitely, I'll check yours out :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colors, they are so happy and stunning! I also really love your blog! I'm so happy I discovered it via,via. I'm following you right now! Can you follow me back? If you want to!

    http://zoefashioncity.blogspot.com

    Lots of Love Zoë

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just checked yours out, and I love it. I can't believe you're 13!
      I'll be following you back :)

      Delete
  3. I just love Sephora! My next post will definetely be about their make-up!

    Amazing :) Love your blog! FOllow you back!

    xx Romy

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could just spend hours in Sephora! Haha, so great. And thanks! I really enjoy your blog as well :)

      Delete