Pages

7.03.2012

Recap

Hello blog friends!
I've been terrible at posting lately and I'm mad at myself for it. I'm sorry :(
A good way to keep up with what I've been doing [and eating] recently is through Instagram. My username is ktimmel.

Here are some things I've been loving lately!
amaretto & coconut gelato
bright colors & floral patterns 
 picking up lunch from the grocery store
 sneaking my favorite denim shirt into my summer wardrobe
 waking up, reading & having my coffee while getting some sun
 kayaking
sushi
 gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff bag that is STILL and Marshalls and is still tempting me
DIY chair to complete my makeup desk 
wheat bagel with garlic & herb cream cheese, turkey, lettuce, onion, & sun-dried tomato spread
having a great time at Summerfest
editing photos with the app "Diptic"

So that's a little peek into what I've been doing lately!
What have you been up to?
Love you all
XO Kara

2 comments:

  1. hi beautiful! cute photos, love love love the second one!!!

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfits :) your blog is so nice ! :D

    http://cheesypeasy.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete