Pages

7.24.2013

Update and THANK YOU!

I bet you all thought I was never going to post again
Well...
HERE I AM!

I don't even have an excuse for my obscenely long absence
I just got out of the routine of blogging
I would think about posting something, and then just... not
This spring was pretty busy for me at school, and this summer has consisted of a lot of working

Can I just quick say that I can't believe we are already over half way done with 2013
That's nuts

While this is a very general statement, it is very true:
This has just been a wonderful year
Quite a lot has changed in my life, too much to write about in one post, but I'll update you guys in future posts

One thing I would like to update you on, is a very generous gift I received from Elle Magazine

Last summer, my lovely friend Alyssa had the amazing opportunity to do some work with Elle [I'm so jealous]
She asked me if I wouldn't mind answering some questions about my blog. I didn't know what the interview would be for, but I willingly participated!
She asked questions about my style, my inspiration, and basically just things I talk about on my blog
It was fun chat about it with her

As you guys probably know from some of my previous posts, I have a love for Rebecca Minkoff handbags.
I just think they're lovely; nice shapes in fun colors and patterns that are classic and chic, yet trendy

This spring I could not believe it when I received a package from Elle Magazine
Inside was a Rebecca Minkoff bag
I'm still in shock to be honest
They sent me the bag to thank me for my answers, but honestly, I want to thank them just for listening!
I'm so touched by their gift, and would like to send a huge THANK YOU to the magazine


I feel quite bad that it has taken me this long to talk about it, but like I said, I fell out of the blogging world
I really miss it, and I'm hoping it won't happen again

All in all, I'm alive, I miss blogging, and I want to send out a huge thank you to Elle Magazine for my very generous gift
I hope you all have a lovely day
XO Kara


0 comments:

Post a Comment