Pages

2.17.2013

M.I.A.

Hi friends!

I hate when my life gets unbalanced
After spending a semester going to school in Spain (and by going to school I mean occasionally going to class and traveling practically every weekend), I have been having a little trouble adjusting to school in the states
Now that I have been in class for a few weeks, I'm starting to get back into a routine, and I'm really going to work on blogging more regularly

You guys know I love blogging, and it's a great outlet from the stresses of school
I'd love love love it if you would leave a comment telling me what kind of posts you'd like to see in the future!
More reviews? tutorials? OOTD's?

Again I'm so sorry for the lack of posts and I really look forward to posting more soon :)

Talk to you guys very soon!
XO Kara

0 comments:

Post a Comment