Pages

12.10.2012

Help!

Hello lovelies!!
How are you all doing today?
Hopefully your day is going well :)

I need some help from my fellow bloggers.
Apparently I have used up all of my storage space for photos for the year. Has that ever happened to any of you?
I started my blog after Christmas last year, so my year will be renewing in a few weeks.
What do you guys do? Do you pay for the extra storage space?
I didn't know this could happen! Haha
If you dolls could let me know what you think, that would help so much.
I have so many posts I want to publish, but I can't without photos!

I'd appreciate any advice :)
Talk to you soon!
XO Kara

2 comments:

  1. thanks for following, dear! you're followed back!
    And I hope we'll keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this could happen? I've only just joined so I'm still learning!
    I have no followers yet! Ha. Your blog is lovely btw, hope you work it out!

    Please follow me and I shall follow back!
    Hope we can be friends!

    Tifa! XX

    ReplyDelete